15, 365 Likes 878 Dislikes
Follow TMM on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/modestmanstyle/
There are certain techniques you can use to make sure your clothing and accessories are making you look as tall and lean as possible. Obviously, your clothes can't actually MAKE you taller, but they can have a visible impact on your perceived stature.
In this video, I teach you five style principles you can use to make sure your clothes and accessories are working FOR you, not against you. Here are the five tips:
00:54 #1: Make sure your clothes fit
02:36 #2: Make sure your accessories are proportionate
03:53 #3: Don't cut yourself in half with contrast
05:03 #4: Wear small scale patterns
06:00 #5: Avoid low-rise pants
If you follow these five principles, you will look like the lean, handsome devil you really are. And if you want more "dress tall" tips, check out my free guide (link below).
And remember: there's NOTHING wrong with being short. If anyone tell you differently, they're just insecure about their own body and personality. Don't worry about your height. Instead, focus on things you can actually control, like trying to dress well every single day!
SHOP THE VIDEO
▪ Shirt: https://www.tailorstore.com/
▪ Watch: http://www.the5th.co/products/aki/
▪ Canon T6i → http://geni.us/4kSX
▪ Laptop → http://fave.co/2hgKaDF
▪ Laptop stand → http://fave.co/2vQwBj3
▪ Lens #1 (50mm) → http://geni.us/OiE9
▪ Lens #2 (10-18mm) → http://geni.us/qgGQckE
▪ Lens #3 (24mm) → http://geni.us/x61A
▪ Lav mic → http://geni.us/ZBlvGh
▪ Desk mic → http://geni.us/wCdS7t2
YOUTUBE MUSIC → https://goo.gl/UhwtMb
▪ Free E-Books → http://mdst.mn/guide-pack
▪ Premium Guide → http://mdst.mn/tmmsg
▪ Podcast → http://fave.co/2vej94M
▪ Instagram → https://www.instagram.com/modestmanstyle/
▪ Twitter → https://twitter.com/modestmanstyle
▪ Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/modestmanblog/
▪ Private Group → https://www.facebook.com/groups/modestmen
Contains affiliate links // Stay stylish!